Wednesday 30 June 2010

MM in Paris, part two.

I finally got to my fathers house, and spent a couple of days recuperating, and getting ready for my night time trip to Paris, to get to the FNAC store, as early as possible, so I can queue up for the autograph session there.

Well, tonight is THAT night, and so I have packed, and it's time for the 3rd of my 4 different transports of delight, that are to take me to see the glorious Morning Musume in the flesh for the first time.

Here is my next mode of transport, loaded up, apart from my huge rucksack, that will complete the ensemble.



It's gonna take me around 4 hours to get to Paris, I think, and I hope all goes well - strange country, wrong side of the road, night time etc...

And the worst thing happened, one of my headphones broke, so I will only have music in one ear - nooooo!!!!!!

Hey ho, I'll update again soon (maybe from the queue if there is WI-FI available outside the store, but i doubt it.

No comments:

Post a Comment