Tuesday 1 June 2010

it's good news week!

Firstly, this morning, it was confirmed on Ogawa Saki's blog, that there will be at least one show of their upcoming debut tour, in Tokyo, while I am there later this year!

I had been dreading for weeks, that they would have their shows in early October, before I hit the country, so I am so relieved that I will get to see them - hopefully twice (early show, and late show - well, as late as they can perform anyway!)

Also, to complete the week of good news, it was announced yesterday, that Arihara Kanna, ex-C-ute member, and good friend of Umeda Erika, has her own blog at last, so I need never lose contact with her again (she was my 2nd favourite in C-ute, before leaving)
It also appears she is off for a photoshoot today, and the rumor-mill is grinding out stories that she has signed with some Idol Agency - no one seems to know which - so I'm hoping her career is about to take off again. Please gods, let it be true!

Anyway, if you are sensible enough to want to watch her blog for yourself, either go there thru my Blogroll, or check it out here

No comments:

Post a Comment